[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Jimi jimi!

Jimi jimi!

Jimi jimi!

Postby Teppin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:35 am

So who's going to listen? As it goes out or iplayer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b011r360

Teppin

Site Admin

Re: Jimi jimi!

Postby Cazzie13 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:09 am

Will try to listen live but depends how accommodating other half is :? Probably iplayer actually, tomorrow when I've finally got house to myself after seemingly weeks of noise and aggro, just me and Jimi with a nice coffee :D :D
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Jimi jimi!

Postby Teppin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 am

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby richtdev » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 am

tomorrow for me too :D
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby BumCake3000 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Dude, I have been looking forward to this since the moment I heard about it! Maybe I should wear an adult diaper so I won't have to miss even just one second of Jimi's broadcast. Yup, it's gonna be a good day today. :D
Oh, and in case anyone misses it, I'm gonna try and record it and possibly put it up on Youtube. I say "possibly" because my computer can be a bit moody and uncompromising at times but, we'll see. My friend who is an avid Doves fan won't be able to listen to it so I told her I'd record it for her.
It's funny, I was hanging out with some friends when I called up my Doves-obsessed friend to tell her about it. I was like, "Jimi is gonna be hosting a radio show on Sunday." I talked to my friend on the phone for a while about it and then when I hung up with her, one of my friends who overheard my conversation was like, "Who's Jimi?" and I said, "Oh, he's the lead singer of Doves." And my friend was all, "You refer to them on a first-name basis? You were talking like Jimi is a friend of yours." And then I said, "Well he is a friend of mine." ;)
BumCake3000

Front Rower

Postby Cazzie13 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby BlackEyedAngel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Jimi and me are actually having candle light dinner tonight... at 10 pm,,,
BlackEyedAngel

Postby Cazzie13 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby Nicky » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Be interesting to hear Jimi's new music. :)
Nicky

Site Admin

Postby ashleyjo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Maybe there's time to cry, Maybe there's time to say, maybe we fall asleep, wastin time away.
Tried, Failed, Saved, Conquered. Resurrected and Alive.
ashleyjo

Front Rower

Next

Return to Doves