[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - The Last Broadcast

The Last Broadcast

The Last Broadcast

Postby Teppin » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Teppin

Site Admin

Re: The Last Broadcast

Postby Cazzie13 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:48 pm

There's a Harpers of Wetwang on Newland Ave in Hull aswell, drove past it today.
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby Nicky » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 pm

The album still stands up almost 10 years on. What a great year 2002 was, one of my best. The Last Broadcast is the soundtrack to everything that happened in 02 for me. :beer:
Nicky

Site Admin

The Last Broadcast

Postby Teppin » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm

T'was a bad time for me. The last broadcast got me through it

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby richtdev » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 am

the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby Cazzie13 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Just listened to this album while driving home from Beverley via the back roads, moon was out and it was great.... :D
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

The Last Broadcast

Postby Teppin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 am

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby richtdev » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 am

just going to collect my new bike. May listen to this and some cities whilst trying it out
richtdev

Postby skippy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

drove to Liverpool this morning, nearly got thru it twice :) . Some cities for the journey home.
Everybody's waiting for the sun to call.
skippy

Mosher

Postby richtdev » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:05 pm

richtdev

PreviousNext

Return to Doves