I don't want to sound like a creep but...

Postby BumCake3000 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:44 am

...I had a dream with Jimi in it the other night. He seemed bothered by something. It was odd.

Does anyone else ever have dreams about our dear trifecta of greatness (otherwise known as Doves)?
BumCake3000

Front Rower

Postby Teppin » Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 am

BumCake3000 wrote:...I had a dream with Jimi in it the other night. He seemed bothered by something. It was odd.

Does anyone else ever have dreams about our dear trifecta of greatness (otherwise known as Doves)?

I've had loads of doves dreams, quite regularly in fact. My wife reckons I'm gay
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

Site Admin

Re: I don't want to sound like a creep but...

Postby BlackEyedAngel » Tue May 31, 2011 11:18 am

I'm constantly dreaming about Jimi actually. He turns up in nearly every night in one of my dreams. (Teps, be careful what you saying now :mrgreen: ) I can remember most of them after I wake up but if I don't write them down I forget them fast.
BlackEyedAngel

Postby ashleyjo » Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 am

i dreamt that Doves (including Rebelski) was having PTSD after a jet incident.
my theory of this particular dream would be overdosed from listening Jetstream. :S
Maybe there's time to cry, Maybe there's time to say, maybe we fall asleep, wastin time away.
Tried, Failed, Saved, Conquered. Resurrected and Alive.
ashleyjo

Front Rower

Postby Teppin » Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 am

BlackEyedAngel wrote:I'm constantly dreaming about Jimi actually. He turns up in nearly every night in one of my dreams. (Teps, be careful what you saying now :mrgreen: ) I can remember most of them after I wake up but if I don't write them down I forget them fast.

It's fine for you to dream about jimi maddy, but I'm supposed to be married and straight!

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby BumCake3000 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I knew I wasn't the only one having Doves dreams! :lol:
BumCake3000

Front Rower

Postby BlackEyedAngel » Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 am

Teppin wrote:
BlackEyedAngel wrote:I'm constantly dreaming about Jimi actually. He turns up in nearly every night in one of my dreams. (Teps, be careful what you saying now :mrgreen: ) I can remember most of them after I wake up but if I don't write them down I forget them fast.

It's fine for you to dream about jimi maddy, but I'm supposed to be married and straight!

:mrgreen:

We are supposed to be a lot of things

:mrgreen:

;)
BlackEyedAngel

Postby BumCake3000 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am

Teppin wrote:

Teppin, would you care to indulge us on the events of your dreams with Jimi?? :D
BumCake3000

Front Rower

Postby Cazzie13 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 pm

I remember a dream I had a couple of years ago, it was in the run up to seeing Doves in Sheffield which I was really excited about. In the dream, they came out on stage and looked different to how they normally do, on looking closer I realised it wasn't Jimi, Jez and Andy but impersonators. They performed a rubbish set and I was really upset. I walked into the bar afterwards and discovered the real Doves sat at the bar drinking and smoking. They said they'd lost their confidence on stage and hadn't appeared live for years, sending the impersonators on stage instead. However, they said that because I had discovered their secret they would have to start performing themselves again
Bizarre! Brilliant gig though :D and it was really them.
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby Teppin » Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

BumCake3000 wrote:
Teppin wrote:

Teppin, would you care to indulge us on the events of your dreams with Jimi?? :D

In the last one doves played in Wolverhampton and I met the boys outside the wolfrum and after they had photos with me (yeah, they asked me), I took the lads out on the town. Jimi had his hair cut like mine. Andy wore my coat. We ended up in a hotel and made instruments out beer bottles and cans. We played intro for hours.

Teppin

Site Admin

Next

Return to Doves