Dove - Pounding Instrumental?

Dove - Pounding Instrumental?

Postby Lugie » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello!

Does any one know where I can buy the Dove - Pounding Instrumental song used in Vancouver during the olympics in 2010? the instrumenatal song was used at every venue in a countown video before game start.
Lugie

Re: Dove - Pounding Instrumental?

Postby Jimi 0.1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Ooooh that's a difficult one. I don't have the mp3 and I think the CD of ´╗┐The Last Broadcast instrumentals is pretty rare if it even exists. I don't remember it being made available for download like Kingdom of Rust was.

EDIT: is this what you're looking for?

It says "remix" in the description, but it sounds like the normal song to me. You could try and rip the audio from this.
Jimi 0.1

Postby Lugie » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:18 am

That is not the original instrumental version it is the one with vocals that is just converted to a karaoke version with erased vocals (quality is very bad in that one).

Here is what the album looks like: http://eil.com/products/Doves/The+Last+ ... 07593.html
Lugie

Postby Jimi 0.1 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:46 am

Sorry can't help you there then.

I actually think that youtube version sounds pretty good to me and even the first commenter on there mentions that it is the Olympic version he's been looking for. I don't see that the version you are looking for will sound terribly different, but let me know if you find it.

Good luck.
Jimi 0.1

Postby Nicky » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 am

That CD has popped up on ebay a couple times, expect to pay over a 100 quid at the very least on there. That youtube version sounds alright to me though.
Nicky

Site Admin

Postby Lugie » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Thanks guys for all your help, I hope it shows up somewhere in the future.
Lugie

Return to Doves