[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - My Illustrated Tribute to Doves

My Illustrated Tribute to Doves

Postby Dr. Juanpa » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Hy everyone !

I´m Juanpa (Dr. Juanpa) from Valladolid, Spain. I´m an Illustrator & Graphic Designer, and a great fan of Doves ;) .

I like the Gigposters. I´ve made some posters for music events in my recent work. At same time i´ve done some "Not real" posters, just to tribute to several bands i love. And obviously, Doves are one of this bands.

Here´s the poster i made a year ago.

Hope Jimy, Jezz and Andy like it (i´ll be content if they just wacht it), and hope everyone of you like it too.

Maybe, one day Doves will visit Spain, and maybe i could do the poster for the event, he he.

Sorry my english if i have any grammar mistake.

Big hugs from Spain, and long life to Doves.

Dr. Juanpa - Illustrator
Dr. Juanpa

Re: My Illustrated Tribute to Doves

Postby Teppin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Ha! Long live doves revolution comrade!

Welcome aboard brother!

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby Cazzie13 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

I like the fact they appear to be wearing dungarees.......... :D
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Re: Re: My Illustrated Tribute to Doves

Postby Teppin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby Teppin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 pm

I've just checked out the website. Genuine talent

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby Cazzie13 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Re: Re: Re: My Illustrated Tribute to Doves

Postby Teppin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby Dr. Juanpa » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Thank you sou much !!!! When i´ve to do a Gig Poster, it´s a better process if you love the band like this case ;)
Dr. Juanpa

Postby Teppin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby kenny » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

good work doctor doves love...up the spanners!
Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Next

Return to Doves