[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Jimi's Solo Stuff

Jimi's Solo Stuff

Jimi's Solo Stuff

Postby robg1979 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi people. Long time lurker, occasional poster on the old board. Just been tidying up my Doves collection and realised that although I have the odd track that Jimi has aired over the past year I totally missed the session that he did for Jo Whiley last October. Would any kind soul be willing to share it with me please? I have The Bird Effect Demo and the The Ghosts Of Gone Birds if any one is in need of those tracks at all, both radio sourced.

I wonder if we will see his solo album anytime soon ?? Seem to remember he was looking for a spring release when he was on Marc Riley's show last year....
robg1979

DPF Member

Re: Jimi's Solo Stuff

Postby Cazzie13 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi Rob, I was thinking only the same thing today about the solo stuff.........it is Spring after all.. :)
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby richtdev » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby Cazzie13 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Yes but the Jo Wiley session had Break me Gently with acoustic and harp.......twas beautiful.
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby robg1979 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

robg1979

DPF Member

Postby kenny » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 am

Welcome rob...stick around once you've got the recording
Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Postby Wodalzz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm

I could only listened to Panic Tree and Didsbury Girl. Didsbury Girl sounded like a track that could be used as a break in the composition in the Some Cities album to me, really liked that song! :D

It's approximately midspring so it shouldn't take long before Jimi comes with the solo album *prays, but of course he can take his time if it's for the best*
Waiting for a time that never was~ My artist's page==> www.bernadettevankleef.com
Wodalzz

DPF Member

Jimi's Solo Stuff

Postby kenny » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 am

Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Postby Cazzie13 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 am

Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Jimi's Solo Stuff

Postby kenny » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 am

More a sort of passioned plea :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?e15cgg

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Next

Return to Jimi Goodwin