Jez and martin



Jez and martin

Postby david75 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 pm

david75

Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Re: Jez and martin

Postby kenny » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm

david75 wrote:Found these on MOS Facebook !!



http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater


Thanks for posting & Welcome!

Always good to see new faces around here :)
Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 am
Location: Spring Melbourne

Jez and martin

Postby Teppin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Nice one. Great picture.

Welcome aboard!
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10011
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Jez and martin

Postby nikkijaydee » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Martin never ages! He's always looked the same.
It's the best thing for you darlin'.
nikkijaydee

User avatar
Mosher
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 pm
Location: Pennines

Re: Jez and martin

Postby skippy » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

nikkijaydee wrote:Martin never ages! He's always looked the same.

He's always wearing diesel jeans and a polo shirt too!
Everybody's waiting for the sun to call.
skippy

User avatar
Mosher
 
Posts: 895
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Jez and martin

Postby kenny » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:09 pm

skippy wrote:
nikkijaydee wrote:Martin never ages! He's always looked the same.

He's always wearing diesel jeans and a polo shirt too!


Stalker alert!!!
Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 am
Location: Spring Melbourne

Re: Jez and martin

Postby Cazzie13 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Maybe he's just a mannequin and they just prop him up against a keyboard when required.......
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

User avatar
Back Stage Pass
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am
Location: Elloughton, East Yorkshire

Re: Jez and martin

Postby skippy » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Cazzie13 wrote:Maybe he's just a mannequin and they just prop him up against a keyboard when required.......

Only if a mannequin drinks gin like it is going out of fashion :)
Everybody's waiting for the sun to call.
skippy

User avatar
Mosher
 
Posts: 895
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Re: Jez and martin

Postby richtdev » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:16 pm

skippy wrote:
Cazzie13 wrote:Maybe he's just a mannequin and they just prop him up against a keyboard when required.......

Only if a mannequin drinks gin like it is going out of fashion :)


nothing wrong with gin. My spitit of choice too :beer:
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4954
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Jez and martin

Postby Cazzie13 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:18 pm

richtdev wrote:
skippy wrote:
Cazzie13 wrote:Maybe he's just a mannequin and they just prop him up against a keyboard when required.......

Only if a mannequin drinks gin like it is going out of fashion :)


nothing wrong with gin. My spitit of choice too :beer:

Me too............ Oh yeah, with tonic or bitter lemon or........anything really :D
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

User avatar
Back Stage Pass
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am
Location: Elloughton, East Yorkshire

Next

Return to Doves



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron