[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Tattoo

Tattoo

Tattoo

Postby johng » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi

I'm booked in for a new tattoo next week. All the tattoos I have are all band or music artwork (Elvis, Beastie Boys, Prodigy, Beatles, Daft Punk, Trojan, Factory) and the next one I'm planning is a Doves one. I'd ideally like to get some sort of artwork, but can't find anything that stands out.

Just wondered if anyone has any ideas of artwork that may work as a tattoo?
johng

Tattoo

Postby Teppin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:27 am

I want one of the lower case doves sign from lost souls, the last broadcast etc

Teppin

Site Admin

Tattoo

Postby chov » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 am

I have a single dove from the Swedish poster artwork (it's on the mug too) on the back of my neck.
I'll return to your side, but the push and the pull of the tide is all I've ever known.
chov

Front Rower

Tattoo

Postby Teppin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:00 am

Teppin

Site Admin

Re: Tattoo

Postby kenny » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:23 pm

The doves soul on DMB home page I always thought might be good. I've got 3 doves on my back piece but always stayed away from any writing.
Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Postby richtdev » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Tattoo

Postby Teppin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:25 pm

What would you have in little rich?

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby kenny » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Tattoo

Postby Teppin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:33 pm

I was thinking st when flaccid, with orm joining the party when excited

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby kenny » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Next

Return to Doves