[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Unknown Pounding Lyrics

Unknown Pounding Lyrics

Unknown Pounding Lyrics

Postby partypetie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am

Right.....

Pounding

There are 3 lines of lyrics that are sung in the primarily instrumental part of the song and are repeated twice. They are very difficult to understand; I've listened to the song hundreds of times and I can't figure them out and I've searched lyrics sites everywhere online and the best I can find is "(incomprehensible)". Can anyone shed any light?

Apologies for the wild stab but to give you an idea of what I'm talking about, they sound something like "See when, sometimes, we shout".

Thanks,
Pete

:?:
partypetie

Unknown Pounding Lyrics

Postby Teppin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 am

I "hear":

Feeling sometimes we should.... Yeah

But I've listened and wondered for years too!

Teppin

Site Admin

Re: Unknown Pounding Lyrics

Postby Cazzie13 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 am

On a similar theme, does anyone know what the muffled words are at the end of Snowden? Always sounded like " why don't you just fuck off" to me. :shock:
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby richtdev » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 am

the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Unknown Pounding Lyrics

Postby Teppin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 am

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby richtdev » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 am

the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby partypetie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:51 am

partypetie

Postby kenny » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Postby partypetie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

partypetie

Postby kenny » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Next

Return to Doves