[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Doves Videos

Doves Videos

Doves Videos

Postby Nicky » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:48 am

A feature not available on the old board. Post yer favourite videos..

To use the youtube feature. copy & paste the link, put it into the post. Highlight the link, click the youtube button and you are good to go.
Nicky

Site Admin

Re: Doves Videos

Postby richtdev » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 am

this is one of mine

obviously I didnt film it
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby Blue Skies » Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 am

Here comes a strange cargo.
Blue Skies

DPF Ultra

Postby joy » Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 pm

This is mine as I had a great weekend and I especially like the first 15 seconds
(I didn't film it and the quality isn't good but it was a great moment in a great weekend - I was at the front and had to put myself through a long Abba tribute set to get a good spot but it was worth it!)
joy

DPF Member

Postby gibbo1968 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Won't post all mine,just check me channel but i'll pick a few of me fav's from the last couple of years,if yer haven't already seen 'em.

Cedar room at the central gig

Jetstream at Delamere for rich lol :roll:

Kingdom of rust at bingley

Catch the sun in Liverpool

and Here it comes at the warehouse project

Life's not a dress rehearsal
gibbo1968

Mosher

Postby richtdev » Wed May 04, 2011 7:47 am

the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby Nicky » Fri May 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Not a favourite, but kinda funny..

Chris Martin wishes it was his tune!
Nicky

Site Admin

Postby Teppin » Fri May 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby baldy drawn boy » Sun May 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Can't get the code thing to work :x

"The Man Who..." at Bradford last year :D

http://youtu.be/-hwnF_xbP7Y
You know what you want to do with that, right? You want to put a bangin' donk on it!
baldy drawn boy

Postby Nicky » Sun May 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Nicky

Site Admin

Next

Return to Doves