Some Cities



Re: Some Cities

Postby Jessica Daniels » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:17 pm

richtdev wrote:
Jessica Daniels wrote:
Substance wrote:Do you do the air triangle?


lol. Please tell me you don't.



Ok, I dont want to ask but need to know. WTF is an air triangle


lol. He means the "ding" right before the verse. Think Air Guitar.
As I headed out west this beauty did remain,
Through an English village, landscapes washed in rain
Jessica Daniels

Stage Invader
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:32 am

Postby Teppin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:28 pm

I always air guitar a flat palm (steady) swipe (again) during the second verse of pounding (wrong)
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10009
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re:

Postby richtdev » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:27 am

Teppin wrote:I always air guitar a flat palm (steady) swipe (again) during the second verse of pounding (wrong)


I tend to air drum. That is all. It probably looks like Im masturbating. Which I am also doing.
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Re:

Postby nikkijaydee » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:52 pm

richtdev wrote:
Teppin wrote:I always air guitar a flat palm (steady) swipe (again) during the second verse of pounding (wrong)


I tend to air drum. That is all. It probably looks like Im masturbating. Which I am also doing.


Blimey Rich! Is that the effect Pounding has on you?!
It's the best thing for you darlin'.
nikkijaydee

User avatar
Mosher
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 pm
Location: Pennines

Re: Re:

Postby richtdev » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:02 pm

nikkijaydee wrote:
richtdev wrote:
Teppin wrote:I always air guitar a flat palm (steady) swipe (again) during the second verse of pounding (wrong)


I tend to air drum. That is all. It probably looks like Im masturbating. Which I am also doing.


Blimey Rich! Is that the effect Pounding has on you?!


Actually Teps describes it quite well. I do use a flat palm swipe.........
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Some Cities

Postby Substance » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Was thinking about making air instrument playing its own topic...any takers?
Substance

User avatar
Mosher
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Re: Re: Some Cities

Postby Teppin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Substance wrote:Was thinking about making air instrument playing its own topic...any takers?

You might get more action with a "Rich's self adulation " thread
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10009
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Re: Some Cities

Postby richtdev » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Teppin wrote:
Substance wrote:Was thinking about making air instrument playing its own topic...any takers?

You might get more action with a "Rich's self adulation " thread


nowt wrong with me.
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Re: Some Cities

Postby Jessica Daniels » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Teppin wrote:
Substance wrote:Was thinking about making air instrument playing its own topic...any takers?

You might get more action with a "Rich's self adulation " thread


Hahahaha exactly.
As I headed out west this beauty did remain,
Through an English village, landscapes washed in rain
Jessica Daniels

Stage Invader
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:32 am

Previous

Return to Doves



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron