[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Lost Sides

Lost Sides

Re: Lost Sides

Postby richtdev » Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 am

are you aware that the first 5 pages took 6 hours to do. That is some going for a new thread...

Now since the release of the greatest hits we have a title for our album.

Either just leave it as The places between or just mix the words to suit. Place between or between the places...
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Lost Sides

Postby Teppin » Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 am

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby BumCake3000 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:50 am

My mate thought of one the other day. "Meet Me at the Clinic."
BumCake3000

Front Rower

Postby kenny » Tue May 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

Lost Sides

Postby Teppin » Tue May 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Teppin

Site Admin

Lost Sides

Postby Teppin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 am

Right I've decided, lost sides disc 2 is the best ambient/trippy/chill "album" ever- if you get what I mean!? I know many are anti remixes, I'm not massive on dance mixes, but those lot are great. They chill me, but don't put me to sleep. When I have to do paper work at work I find it difficult to stay awake. But lost sides disc 2 keeps me awake and relaxes me. Sort of thing it'd be good to listen to whilst driving on the motorway at night.

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby richtdev » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 am

richtdev

Lost Sides

Postby Teppin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Like I said rich I wouldn't overly recommend some of the some cities or kingdom of rust mixes, they're quite "dancey" (although one of sasha's jetstream mixes is ok, they use it on football focus). The ones on lost sides are great, more chilled than reach for the lasers. I wouldn't call them back ground music or party tracks, they need listening to in isolation preferably loud. Think long bike ride or solo long car journey. They help you see the songs from a different point of view and even turn some of the vocals from good to spine tingling.

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby kalman » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

really?!?!? The remixes?
Some of them are o.k....
I love sasha's jetstream mix...like insane...bet song of the summer of 09....

I was always disappointed that the boys never worked with William Orbit for Some Cities. (that was the rumor at the time)...might have hoped for a remix by him on one of their tracks...but never came up...
kalman

Front Rower

Postby richtdev » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 am

still waiting for Air to mix a doves tune
richtdev

PreviousNext

Return to Doves