Lost Souls



Lost Souls

Postby Teppin » Fri May 20, 2011 11:44 am

I'm with cazzie!

I thought about it this morning whilst driving home from doing the shopping listening to darker.

I actually thought about you rich and your "love" for darker!
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10011
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Lost Souls

Postby richtdev » Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Teppin wrote:I'm with cazzie!

I thought about it this morning whilst driving home from doing the shopping listening to darker.

I actually thought about you rich and your "love" for darker!


my prob is i have a love of firesuite too, first live moment, heavenly, and i properly danced to it. True story :D
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4954
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Lost Souls

Postby Teppin » Fri May 20, 2011 12:18 pm

richtdev wrote:
Teppin wrote:I'm with cazzie!

I thought about it this morning whilst driving home from doing the shopping listening to darker.

I actually thought about you rich and your "love" for darker!


my prob is i have a love of firesuite too, first live moment, heavenly, and i properly danced to it. True story :D


Stop side stepping rich! Which one is going to be deleted?
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10011
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Lost Souls

Postby richtdev » Fri May 20, 2011 12:25 pm

firesuite so long as i can keep the electric proms version to listen to once a year
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4954
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Lost Souls

Postby richtdev » Fri May 20, 2011 12:25 pm

now which kid? :lol:
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4954
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Lost Souls

Postby Teppin » Fri May 20, 2011 1:11 pm

richtdev wrote:now which kid? :lol:


I've only got one, so I choose Kate!
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10011
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Lost Souls

Postby richtdev » Fri May 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Teppin wrote:
richtdev wrote:now which kid? :lol:


I've only got one, so I choose Kate!


1 about to finish uni, will be working within a year or a 12 year old know it all.........Theres only 1 way to decide this. FIGHT
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4954
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Lost Souls

Postby kenny » Fri May 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Teppin wrote:I actually thought about you rich and our "love" for dirtyness!


:shock: :lol:
Don't sweat this life - learn what you need to and make sure you use for the next....or it'll be a long eternity.

See you in the Ether!
kenny

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 am
Location: Spring Melbourne

Re: Lost Souls

Postby Teppin » Fri May 20, 2011 2:18 pm

kenny wrote:
Teppin wrote:I actually thought about you rich and our "love" for dirtyness!


:shock: :lol:


there he goes with his smut again! :shock:
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10011
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Lost Souls

Postby BumCake3000 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Perhaps this Catch the Sun inspired Doves' version?

Image
BumCake3000

User avatar
Front Rower
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Satan's Bosom, otherwise known as California

PreviousNext

Return to Doves



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron