[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Doves Forum • View topic - Doves Videos

Doves Videos

Re: Doves Videos

Postby baldy drawn boy » Sun May 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I did that but it just displays the URL and the youtube tag markers either side :?
You know what you want to do with that, right? You want to put a bangin' donk on it!
baldy drawn boy

Postby Nicky » Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm

You just need the direct youtube link, not the embed crap at the end of it.

Nice video though, wish I got to hear that last year.
Nicky

Site Admin

Postby Teppin » Sun May 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Nice one!

Teppin

Site Admin

Postby kalman » Mon May 09, 2011 12:57 am

I love the vivid colours...such a great performance..i put the video on my ipod
kalman

Front Rower

Postby richtdev » Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 am

just found this and thought I would put it on as its gonna be a part of my weekends list of stuff to do.
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby irishbloke » Sat May 14, 2011 6:44 pm

By no means the best video of space only posting it cause i was there with my sister who recorded this;
irishbloke

Postby Nicky » Sat May 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Just uploaded this beauty to the DMB youtube channel. Sorry if its taken down, copyright and all.. Taken from the US tv show Carson Daly, recorded live at the LA Wiltern..

Nicky

Site Admin

Postby Nicky » Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

The Cedar Room live from the Mercury Music Prize 2000

Nicky

Site Admin

Postby BumCake3000 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:20 pm

BumCake3000

Front Rower

Doves Videos