Doves on tv and other media



Doves on tv and other media

Postby Teppin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 am

Another brown eyes classic
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10009
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby richtdev » Wed May 04, 2011 7:58 am

they were on that Katie Price show last night, they are always on the Kerry Katona and Peter Andre ones. Please dont ask me how I know :oops:
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby Blue Skies » Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 am

Forgot to mention, "The Greatest Denier" was played at length in the Masterchef final last week.
Here comes a strange cargo.
Blue Skies

User avatar
DPF Ultra
 
Posts: 1697
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 am
Location: Ahead

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby Nicky » Wed May 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Catch The Sun again at our local grocery store.
Nicky

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2685
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby richtdev » Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 am

loads last night on ITV2. Firesuite on that Angela Griffin thing twice, and Caught by the river, remixed and looped for about 2 mins on Kerry Katona. Makes watching it almost bearable. :D
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby Teppin » Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 am

richtdev wrote:loads last night on ITV2. Firesuite on that Angela Griffin thing twice, and Caught by the river, remixed and looped for about 2 mins on Kerry Katona. Makes watching it almost bearable. :D


Err rich, there was football on last night!!??
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10009
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby richtdev » Thu May 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Teppin wrote:
richtdev wrote:loads last night on ITV2. Firesuite on that Angela Griffin thing twice, and Caught by the river, remixed and looped for about 2 mins on Kerry Katona. Makes watching it almost bearable. :D


Err rich, there was football on last night!!??


Liverpool were not on the telly, ergo no football was on. :D taped the footy to watch today as not a united fan..
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby Teppin » Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 pm

richtdev wrote:
Teppin wrote:
richtdev wrote:loads last night on ITV2. Firesuite on that Angela Griffin thing twice, and Caught by the river, remixed and looped for about 2 mins on Kerry Katona. Makes watching it almost bearable. :D


Err rich, there was football on last night!!??


Liverpool were not on the telly, ergo no football was on. :D taped the footy to watch today as not a united fan..


Nor am I. But Kerry Katona???????!!!!!!! Take a long hard looking the mirror son
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10009
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby richtdev » Thu May 05, 2011 2:14 pm

hate it with a passion but was on the new download COD map pack with the boy til 8 so had no choice. That and she would cut my knackers off if I said no :lol:
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Driffield East Yorks

Re: Doves on tv and other media

Postby Teppin » Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 pm

richtdev wrote:hate it with a passion but was on the new download COD map pack with the boy til 8 so had no choice. That and she would cut my knackers off if I said no :lol:


Fair enough!
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10009
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: A black and white town (herefordshire)

Next

Return to Doves



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron