Eden Sessions Gig Removed from Youtube

Eden Sessions Gig Removed from Youtube

Postby Berus » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:49 am

Greetings all,

I noticed recently that most of the Doves videos from their 2010 Eden Sessions gig have been removed from Youtube. (Apparently by EdenSessions themselves, assuming they were the original uploader.) I really loved the performances of B&W Town, Snowden, Pounding, etc, and am frustrated that they're no longer available on Youtube. Does anyone know where it's possible to find a high quality stream of those performances online? Since I'm fairly sure Eden doesn't have to pay Youtube to host the content, I just can't understand why it would have been taken down. The really odd thing is that they left one song from the performance (Cedar Room), and it is now available on a small playlist called "2010 Highlights" which contains only a total of 7 videos by various artists. Again, I'd be most grateful if anyone knows where or how it's possible to stream the Eden Sessions concert from 2010 (By the way, I'm in California - so certain UK things may not be available for me here.)

Cheers,

---Berus
Berus

Re: Eden Sessions Gig Removed from Youtube

Postby richtdev » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 am

Must be an American thing as its still on here in the UK. Will see what I can do but away all weekend so wont be til monday now. Oh Hi by the way
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby Jessica Daniels » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 am

richtdev wrote:Oh Hi by the way

;-)
As I headed out west this beauty did remain,
Through an English village, landscapes washed in rain
Jessica Daniels

Stage Invader

Postby Berus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:35 am

Jessica Daniels wrote:
richtdev wrote:Oh Hi by the way

;-)

LOL, I love that film. We have a small cinema in the Haight Ashbury called "The Red Vic" where they screened "The Room" and, of course, Tommy Wiseau himself was there. It was kind've surreal. It was all I could do not to say "Oh. Hi Tommy."

Thanks again for the welcome. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a link to those Eden Session videos.

Best from CA.
Berus

Postby Nicky » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:43 am

I'm watching it right now here in Chicago.
Nicky

Site Admin

Return to Doves