Soccer Am.

Re: Soccer Am.

Postby richtdev » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:54 pm

To be fair thought Jez did well on the doves question. Did actually punch the air with what he said, goes against the last thing I heard him say directly regarding doves. Warehouse project "This is our last broadcast"
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby nikkijaydee » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 am

richtdev wrote:To be fair thought Jez did well on the doves question. Did actually punch the air with what he said, goes against the last thing I heard him say directly regarding doves. Warehouse project "This is our last broadcast"

You're going to have to tell me what he said because I only saw ten minutes of it and Andy and Jez were being completely ignored!
It's the best thing for you darlin'.
nikkijaydee

Mosher

Postby richtdev » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:52 pm

nikkijaydee wrote:
richtdev wrote:To be fair thought Jez did well on the doves question. Did actually punch the air with what he said, goes against the last thing I heard him say directly regarding doves. Warehouse project "This is our last broadcast"

You're going to have to tell me what he said because I only saw ten minutes of it and Andy and Jez were being completely ignored!

sorry Nikki. He said that they were having a little time away but hadnt finished. Not heard him say it before.
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Previous

Return to Black Rivers