The Ghost Of The Empties

Re: The Ghost Of The Empties

Postby Jimi 0.1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Well I still disagree with the part about people understanding me, because by their very comments it's clearly obvious they don't, or they just stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the truth (ignorance is bliss, blah blah).....but I'm OK to let it drop. Hey I've tried to, but other people keep wanting to continue the discussion by staying on the subject! I was over this like, 10 comments ago! Seriously. If we can get back to talking about Ghost (actually I am over that topic too, but whatever, that IS the topic title after all) then you won't hear another peep out of me....FACT.

All I care about right now is those sleevenotes, and so for now I'm not too bothered about discussing anything else too in-depth that is music-related Jimi-wise as I don't wanna potentially have my excitement crushed later down the line.....so long as people don't engage me anymore, at least on this subject (at least until the album is out and full songwriting credits are revealed). I'll just stick to news and off-topic conversation.
Jimi 0.1

Postby Teppin » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Don't worry. The band, the label, management, the website/media people all read this board. So your points are "listened" to.
Let's leave at sunrise, let's live by the ocean!

Join the doves people's front- fan's militant wing!
Teppin

Site Admin

The Ghost Of The Empties

Postby Blue Skies » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Jimi might not be happy though. You've nicked his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here comes a strange cargo.
Blue Skies

DPF Ultra

Postby Jimi 0.1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Blue Skies wrote:Jimi might not be happy though. You've nicked his name

A) It's not HIS name. He has no ownership of it. Jimi Hendrix had it before him, and I'm sure it existed before him. And his real name is Jamie anyway. Did you get permission to borrow that lyric from The Man Who? :lol: I seem to recall (probably long before your time) a member by the name of "Jimi's Beard". I'm not sure how the beard felt about the whole situation.

B) I'm sure Jimi couldn't give a sh*t, and neither do I. Admin can change it if they want if if it's that bleedin important. Give me any name they wish. I. DON'T. CARE. It's just a name. :D. There are more important things in life. I would just put "formerly known as Jimi 0.1" in my sig. No problemo. Stop trying to change the subject at hand by putting me under the spotlight.

Teppin wrote:Don't worry. The band, the label, management, the website/media people all read this board. So your points are "listened" to.

But, Teps, that's not what I am looking for. I honestly couldn't give a damn who does and doesn't read this board outside of us regulars. I am not trying to reach out to the upper echelons with my comments. My comments are always for the benefit of us (the fans) and nobody else. If I had some kind of grievance and I was that way inclined (I'm not) then I would write a letter to Jimi@Heavenly Records or something. So I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

Can we just let this drop now? So....Ghost of the Empties, anyone?
Jimi 0.1

Postby Cazzie13 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:24 pm

I think Blue Skies was joking Jimi 0.1............ :roll:
Don't take everything so seriously.
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby Jimi 0.1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Sorry that's not how I took it. A). I know he's never liked me, and B) If it was a joke then the appropriate smiley should be used. You obviously don't know how many times I have been attacked over the years for not doing the same thing when my jokes were misunderstood. So I'm playing by the rules that I was once bound by as that's how I was taught by users that still exist today. If you were around back then you would understand more. It's not always that easy to tell you know.

Also if you see what I said about the beard, then I was also showing some humor within my post....so I am not as annoyed as you think. It's all subjective.

F me talk about Snowball. Can we PLEASE get back to the topic. I'm done, I really am. Think I am gonna take some annual leave.
Jimi 0.1

Postby Jessica Daniels » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 pm

I like this song :D
As I headed out west this beauty did remain,
Through an English village, landscapes washed in rain
Jessica Daniels

Stage Invader

Postby Cazzie13 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Me too, although I didn't hear it tonight, I'm going to listen tomorrow, did Jimi do many songs?
Drive with me, past the city and down to sea......
Cazzie13

Back Stage Pass

Postby richtdev » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I do think this is going to be my fave :D
the sun on my face makes me feel alive.
richtdev

Postby Jessica Daniels » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 pm

He also played Live Like A River, and Man v Dingo which he said was based on a sample he nicked from a song by a band called Mandingo (I know, talk about not trying to cover up your footprints! lol).
As I headed out west this beauty did remain,
Through an English village, landscapes washed in rain
Jessica Daniels

Stage Invader

PreviousNext

Return to Jimi Goodwin