New Activity?

New Activity?

Postby Ollie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 am

Hmmm - so Jimi has been suddenly ramping up the number of tweets - starting up the PR machine? Also spotted this comment from Jake Evans on facebook - maybe the 'other exciting news' is back to being in Jimi's band iminently?
"6.30am finish in the studio demoing on a solo mission. Got some new stuff coming together that I can't wait to share with you all. Some other exciting news coming soon too"

Jimi also seems to be into his mixtapes. Maybe we'll get Drake taking a guest verse on bird-twitching, or Minaj doing a rap about the relative merits of Pep's season
Ollie

DPF Member

Re: New Activity?

Postby Jessica Daniels » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Don't count on it, I think Jimi has just had more stuff to Tweet about (Trump related crap, etc). Never say never though.

I would NOT look forward to Jimi and guest rappers though, if that's what he has been working on. Not unless his first single was as good as Equality Street.
As I headed out west this beauty did remain,
Through an English village, landscapes washed in rain
Jessica Daniels

Stage Invader

Postby gibbo1968 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:14 am

I was gonna generate a new thread as this place is about as excitin as a much never gonna be anticipated return.

but yeah jimi is alive and tweetin and on instagram just wishin as much effort would be put in some random recording of some choons :( :( :(
Life's not a dress rehearsal
gibbo1968

Mosher

Postby gibbo1968 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm

seems to be twittering and on instagram loads of late put a bit of weight on as well? :roll: :roll:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5gSSqluqE ... imigoodwin
Life's not a dress rehearsal
gibbo1968

Mosher

Return to Jimi Goodwin